Address: Lianxi Boulevard(M. Section), Jiujiang, Jiangxi, China
How to avoid the process of tin-plating can be scratched
Canning process more, if not handled properly, easy to scratch the phenomenon of tin layer, serious may damage the alloy layer, is to promote the contents of tin, iron chemical reactions and electrochemical reactions to accelerate corrosion of the tank wall Key factor. Therefore, every process of canning must be carefully and carefully operated. Now the main process of the tank may be scratched tin layer causes and prevention methods, are as follows:
1. Clipper plate, positioning plate adjustment and control can not be too tight, otherwise it will cause the body of the strip drawing abrasion
2. Can body cutting knife edge burr, into a circle when the material is easy to scratch the next piece of material. Therefore, we must always check the geometric shape and shape of the body panels, if necessary, timely repair grinding cutter blade.
3. Can body delivery track wear, if dust, impurities can make the body abrasion.
4. Sizing improper regulation, too tight or guide wheel is not flexible, etc. will cause bruising.
5 to send the track rail, tanker wear or tune too tight, will cause abrasion during delivery.
6.Flanging tool wear, especially the impact flanging machine, flanging mold is not standard, flanging curve is not smooth slope was sub-grade, will cause burr flanging. Spinning flanging machine Flanging Spinning wheel is not flexible, there is no calibration is good, can also cause burring flanging.
7. Sealing curling edge curling
(1) Sealing Machine Sealing accuracy poor
(2) sealing cans, rollers are not standard, not in accordance with the different thickness of tin plate, hardness, the choice of suitable diameter of the pot head and roller.
(3) seal wheel groove curve is not smooth or worn.
(4) seal cans and rollers with poor, poor regulation.
(5) can lid (bottom) and lid sealing machine cover not enough coordination.